• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scope nf nxs

yankee outlaw

I HOPE I AM NOT DELETED FOR NOT SENDING PIC BUT I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS BUT I CAN SEND PICS BY TX 814 873 0064
I HAVE A NF NXS MODEL C505 MOAR T WITH NF LOW RING SET NO A118 AND VORTEX BUBBLE LEVEL
I BOUGHT THIS NEW FROM EURO OPTICS ABOUT A YEAR AGO EVERY THING LOOKS AND WORKS GREAT COMES WITH THE BOX
IT FITS ON MY TIKKA T3X WITH ABOUT 1/8 OF INCH CLEARENCE I AM JUST UP GRADEING TO A NF ATACR
ASKING 1800.00 SHIPED IN THE USA

SCOPE ONLY 1600.00 SHIPED

Last edited:
If you will e-mail me the photos I will post them. Can you do that rather than texting them?

At least one of the photos should include a piece of paper with your screen name and today's date written on it AND the scope, all in the same photo. That proves you actually have the scope.

If you will e-mail me the photos I will post them. Can you do that rather than texting them?

At least one of the photos should include a piece of paper with your screen name and today's date written on it AND the scope, all in the same photo. That proves you actually have the scope.
ok what is your e mail ?

Posting yankee outlaw's photos for him:

PF9W.jpg

PF9a.jpg

PFFH.jpg

PFFb.jpg

PFFQ.jpg

Recent Posts