• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Scheels Eau Claire -- Reloader 33

Who knows but I'm guessing when asked that's why they matched the price. They have matched other prices for me before all this crazy ness. I bought a scope they wanted 950ish for it list online it was the same but if you called in or used there messenger on the site they told me 745 Scheels matched it for me. I like supporting local workers if I can. I go shooting and coyote hunting sometimes with the rifle manager so if I can make a sale through him for same price as online I'll buy from him, he gets commissions so it's supports local people.

This was the Bismarck Scheels. Chevy4x4s1975 is my cousin we hunt together all the time. He bought 1 lb and shows them what the price was on there website for 40.99 and they matched it. My buddy bought some later in the day I told him to show them the price on there site and he did and they matched too.
last time I bought rl33 from them it was in the Obama years after they finally got stock in again once... I paid $20 a # for 10# of it..sale tags are still on the bottles...

Recent Posts