• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SCAM ALERT

JD250

Guy tried to scam me on my wtb add for a auto trickler V3. Goes by the user name Hunterxx and his phone number is 970-200-2382. He had legit pics via text and I asked for him to put my name on a piece of paper with the date and he did but you can tell the pic looks photo shopped so I did a google reverse image search and it brought up an add on cal guns selling the same thing with same pics and said he's located in Fresno but he told me today he in Colorado. So I called him on it and got a pretty good story about a broken neck and being paralyzed and on and on and now crickets so avoid this guy and mods need to see him out the door.
2F66F421-641A-4541-871C-25187DFBD4E6.png
124A92D0-78FB-4B93-B2C9-3ACE8CE94715.png
3AC905A7-BFB2-4165-9AB7-B7A807CF1F63.png
0E39F2BF-F95B-4D3A-99EB-C6F2EA52286E.png
2CFAC8CC-DCC1-4777-93F6-C0194F71751F.jpeg

I know some people get frustrated when you ask for more "proof" but this is exactly why you have to ask. I waste a lot of money on stuff but I sure ain't giving it to some scammer.

BTW that glass powder hopper will not fit the V3. Must be an earlier model. I bought a glass hopper for my V3 real cheap on close out because I didn't like the plastic one with the 3D printed lid that came with my V3. I tried a small jewelers file and dry neck lube but it wouldn't go on without getting stuck.

Wow that was a good one, looks like there was a shadow on left side of the paper with name and date so looked good. The English got worse as you kept hitting him back. Good to you for shutting it down!

Always ask them to put something other than the name on it. I ask for something random like; fork, money, Tangent Theta etc to be placed on it etc….
or take the RL-17 tape and peel it off and put it in a different location.
They'll think your a **** 🥜 but it works.

Last edited: