• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Savage Varmint Barrel

Savage 12BVSS

I have a savage 26" stainless varmint contour barrel, it is factory fluted with recessed target crown and 1-12 twist. I bought it new from NSS as a back-up for my 12bvss savage, I screwed it on my rifle and put 16 rounds thru it using my current handloads, cleaned between first 10 shots and then shot two 100yd 3shot groups. It shot in the threes extreme spread with 50gr v-maxes, cleaned and removed it and have stored it since. Original barrel is still going strong and shot the group in my avatar, don't think I'm going to need the spare now with pandemics and brass and primer shortages. Don't take any pay systems so a money order is required, I Do Stand Behind my items that I sell on here but I can't tell you how it will shoot on your gun with another shooter. I will ship priority w/tracking and insurance. If interested let me know........The barrel is $I85 conus.

I still have the used RCBS casemaster less probe and will take $55. conus for it. Thank you savage 12bvss (Dave)

Attachments

• DSCN0781.JPG
    DSCN0781.JPG
    795.9 KB · Views: 8