• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Strikers for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkerer

Liquidating some of my Strikers due to severe health developments and need to raise some money. Not my first choice, but one of few remaining to me.

243. 18" McGowen full bull barrel with target crown. 8X32X50 AO mil dot Target scope (not real pricey, but performs well) in tall lined rings and 2 piece mount, handmade (by me) laminated cocobolo thumbhole midgrip stock (heavy and solid), devcon pillar bedded. Trigger set at 2.5 #. Dies and ammo available after purchase. Likes lollipops at 100 with factory 100 gr ammo.

Asking $1300 to your FFL.

284 win. Choate ultimate sniper stock with butt cut off. Model 12 left hand action with accutrigger. 8X32X50 AO scope in Burris rings, inexpensive bipod (but works just fine). 17" McGowen barrel with radial brake. Comes with case pictured. Dies and ammo available after purchase.

Asking $1000 to your FFL.

7-08 unlimited silhouette pistol. Handmade (by me) curly maple thumbhole stock with walnut tip and grip with factory 15" barrel. Redfield International Globe front sites with multiple inserts (fine crosshair now), Williams rear micrometer peep. 2.5# trigger. Deadly with factory 140 gr. Dies and ammo available after purchase.

Asking $900 to your FFL.

I appreciate your looking . I love making stocks and shooting these hand rifles, but mother nature is being a mother to me and I have to pay the price.

Larry
Tinkerer

Status
Not open for further replies.