• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage stocks

pdog06

Top to bottom in pics
1. SOLD

2. SOLD

3. No longer fs

4. No longer fs

**fyi, I shipped a similar stock out today and shipping for ups ground was $35. Usps wanted more for priority shipping. Could probably ship cheaper via standard usps per your request.

*Cross posted*
513F43A3-C924-4C87-BA51-CFD1B3495F2B.jpeg
CA778891-1977-4B78-9856-16EE54D8CF4C.jpeg
39BB6535-425B-4514-8CD3-2981A3BACFB7.jpeg

Last edited:
#2 is SOLD

If you currently have a bottom bolt release Savage that is a blind mag and would love to have a detachable mag instead, #1 in this listing had everything you would need to do that.
Also, a top bolt release centerfeed would also fit stock #1 with just a little dremel work to relieve the area for the top release lever

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I'm late to update as well. At 9:07am EST the magazine, trigger guard, and action screws off of #1 were sold on another site and I never updated this ad here. Actually I went to edit this ad and got sidetracked at work and never hit save to change the ad. Work always gettin in the way!

I closed the listing but do still have the bare stock, so if you're still interested in that LMK. Lower price of course. It's only fair to give G36 first shot at that since he was first here earlier. Sorry for the confusion.