• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Smokeless 10-ML2 SS/Syn for sale

bbru

I bought this gun back in 2010 for a muzzleloader hunt in Kansas and its been in the safe ever since. Only looking to sale, first 1200.00 gets it... I'll have pics up shortly...

If anybody is interested, shoot me a offer, I need this rifle gone... I will have pics tomorrow, got tied up this afternoon and wasn't able to get to it today

If anybody is interested, shoot me a offer, I need this rifle gone... I will have pics tomorrow, got tied up this afternoon and wasn't able to get to it today

Stainless? Blued? NIB? Used? Original paperwork and boxes if used?????

Need a little more detail please.

Stainless? Blued? NIB? Used? Original paperwork and boxes if used?????

Need a little more detail please.

Stainless with synthetic stock, rifle is used with minor scratches, has a set of Williams fiber optic sights and weaver bases. No box or paperwork. It will come with a bag of MMF wads, remaining Hornady bullets, 3 extra vent liners, and more likely than not a new breach plug.

IMG_6552.jpg

I will include the rings, but the cross bar on the front ring broke and I can't remove the rear one without braking it. Was trying to remove them to clean the rifle when it happened

These are no longer made and are known for incredible accuracy. I can consistently hit a paper plate @ 300 yds with mine and took a B/C Antelope @ 285 yds. If you want a great smoke pole don't pass this up. Rick