• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage shilen barrel/dbm bottom metal

gooseisland

Brand new savage small shank shilen select match ss barrel. 24" 243win 1-10" twist. Heavy sporter contour. With nss barrel nut and recoil lug. $400 shipped
Brand new savage dbm short action bottom metal. 4.4" spacing. $100 shipped
Brand new savage short action bolt head(308 bolt face) $35 shipped.
All is new that I was acquiring for a build that I went a completely different route on. Everything you need to build a sweet 243 off a savage action. I will even lend my action and barrel nut wrench as well as my go gauge to anyone who buys entire lot. Thanks

Last edited:
Brand new savage small shank shilen select match ss barrel. 243win 1-10" twist. Heavy sporter contour. With nss barrel nut and recoil lug. $400 shipped
Brand new savage dbm short action bottom metal. 4.4" spacing. $100 shipped
Brand new savage short action bolt head(308 bolt face) $35 shipped.
All is new that I was acquiring for a build that I went a completely different route on. Everything you need to build a sweet 243 off a savage action. I will even lend my action and barrel nut wrench as well as my go gauge to anyone who buys entire lot. Thanks
Length of barrel?

I'm guessing the barrel is not threaded? Is the bottom metal black matte or stainless? Does the bottom metal include a trigger guard? Is the bottom metal for a bottom or top bolt release style of action? Thanks.

Barrel is not threaded for brake/suppressor. Bottom metal is matte black. I have a trigger guard i will include. Ordered for top bolt release action.