• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage Prefit 300 PRC

thesheepdog

Never fired Xcaliber Savage Small shank Prefit.
Specs:

300 PRC, 416R, 1:7 5R twist, 23" length, MTU profile, 5/8x24" muzzle thread, Xterminator brake included.

This was going to be part of my new 1-mile + gun but then my range closed down. Went with the faster twist for extremely long VLDs

$420 shipped TYD.

Attachments

• IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    431.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I'm extremely interested in this, if I had the cash I'd take it in a heartbeat. It's exactly what I'm looking for but I won't have the cash for a couple weeks probably at the very least. Following intently.

I'm extremely interested in this, if I had the cash I'd take it in a heartbeat. It's exactly what I'm looking for but I won't have the cash for a couple weeks probably at the very least. Following intently.
I'll hold onto it if you can pay in a couple of weeks.

I'll hold onto it if you can pay in a couple of weeks.
I've got to sell a couple things before I could buy it so I don't want you to hold it for me if it is gonna take a month for me to sell them to get the cash. If you get someone with cash in hand then take it, but if it's still there when I'm ready I'll be happy to take it! I just don't want to commit if it's gonna take me a while to get the cash. I really appreciate it though. I love this community!