• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage model 389 combo gun

Hunter Reed

As the thread title states I'm looking for a Savage model 389 in 12 gauge/ 222 Rem. Cash in hand and ready to buy! Only looking for the 389, I have quite a few model 24's, thanks in advance.

Hunter Reed

As the thread title states I'm looking for a Savage model 389 in 12 gauge/ 222 Rem. Cash in hand and ready to buy! Only looking for the 389, I have quite a few model 24's, thanks in advance.

Hunter Reed
Hunter,
Do you have any sources for trigger guard for 24v? I found a metal replacement but shape is off!!!! Saw you have several 24 and hoping you can help!!
thanks,

Paul Carr

The last one I purchased from Numrich I think it was around 15 bucks. It was a drop in part with zero modification necessary. Hope this helps!

thanks i will try them , i have an older 222 over 20ga 3" mag, i inherited..... handy is the word!!
I have a 22 hornet over 12ga 3" that I carry fox hunting and I also have a 223 over 12ga 3" that I carry turkey hunting. My dad has the model 389 in a 222 over 12ga 3" and I absolutely love the feel of the 389!

i will of course now have to look that 389 up .... turkey and deer! but heck now varmints if i can find someplace to go!!