• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage Model 10 FCP 6.5 Creed

milo-2

Savage 6.5 Creed, rebarreled with a 22" Krieger M 24, 5/8-24 muzzle, (350 rd ct). Bell & Carlson M40 stock, M5 DBM. Burris XTR II 5-25x50

I'd like to move this as a package for now, great entry level rifle.
Asking 1330.00 shipped to your FFL, and it would help if you FFL accepted from an individual.
savage.jpgsavage 1.jpgsavage 2.jpg

Last edited:
Will sell the rifle stand alone for 825.00 shipped. The rifle needs to move before the scope can be sold.

Bump with a price reduction

Not really interested in trades at the present.

Last edited:
Wow that's a good dump of snow. You don't have to go out of your way for the target pics just when ever. I'm still in the tire kicking stage not really sure on what route I wanna go.

This rifle is not mine, belongs to a close friend, he says it shoots and I believe him. The rifle is just hanging in the balance, one of his first builds while he was in a shorter barrel phase. He has moved on to other ways of thinking, this rifle sale is attractive based on price alone.
There is 650 at least in chambering a premium barrel(not prefit), 500 in the stock and DBM. 1K in the scope plus rings, and whatever the action is worth.
I am just being honest here, at 1330 it is a perfect entry level offering, there is brass, bullets, load data, etc... that can be added to the package. Load data is free, lol

Recent Posts