• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Lightweight stainless small shank long action 270/30'06 bolt face

Darryle

Complete small shank action, deburred, polished and ready for bead blast and your choice of coating.

Aftermarket bolt handle, stainless trigger guard, New in the package 20moa Outer Impact picatinny rail, target trigger spring and includes the original hunter trigger spring and factory bolt handle.

I was going to build this out, but something has come up and I need to concentrate on that for the near future.

$500 shipped to your FFL from an individual.

full-25419-347000-813953ab_7b65_411e_ac93_76f2aeb33e9d.jpeg

Last edited:
Still available

I have a factory Tupperware stock and a Boyd's pepper laminate Thumbhole Featherweight with a 1" Kick-eez recoil pad.

I would make someone a great package deal if they were interested. I even have the Boyd's adapter plate and stainless screws to use the factory detachable box magazine.

Good morning,
Who did the mill work on this. Interesting, I have an older flat back that is just a tank...

Good morning,
Who did the mill work on this. Interesting, I have an older flat back that is just a tank...
As Deputy said, these are factory machined, originally for the 16/116 series, then the lightweight hunter and now for the carbon fiber barreled Lightweight series.

I am really rethinking this, if this **** blood cancer issue would resolve itself, I would finish this out as a 6.5-280 Ackley with the reamer I had built.