• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SAVAGE LIGHTWEIGHT HUNTER 6.5 CREEDMOOR & AMMO

Scopebite65

Gonna regret this, but I am determined to get down to one deer rifle. Shoots 1/2"-3/4" with Nosler 120 grain ballistic tip ammo. Never got to the Barnes or Hornady because of that accuracy. Scope is Burris FullField E1 4-14×42. Also have 10 boxes of Hornady Precision Hunter ELD-X 143 gr, 10 boxes of Barnes TTSX 120 gr and 5 boxes of Nosler BT 120 gr ammo. Stock pack and strap are not included. Package price for rifle, scope and ammo is $1650 SHIPPED Firm. Absolutely NO TRADES and not interested in selling anything separately at this time.

Attachments

• LWH1.jpg
    LWH1.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 91
  • LWH2.jpg
    LWH2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 92
  • LWH3.jpg
    LWH3.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 91
For another $600, I'll throw in a Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56 green mildot scope with rings that I planned to mount on it, but it is so accurate with the one on it, that I just have it sitting around.

Decided to sell the ammo separately, but not the gun. A gentleman has dibs on the Barnes for a week. Hornady (10 boxes) will be $400 shipped and Nosler (5 boxes) $175 shipped. Barnes will be $375 shipped if he passes. Not selling individual boxes. Rifle will sell with remaining ammo or individually.

Last edited: