• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage LA bolt head for .308

Status
Not open for further replies.

terratracker

I have a .473 bolt head only, that is in great condition. It has the extractor parts, no ejector parts. Asking $45.00. Will ship on buyer's dime.

Also have an extended baffle shown in picture. Will trade for standard baffle that fits LA bolt assembly.
Thanks for considering.

Attachments

• 7936544e6ddb24209669647800.thumbnail.jpg
    7936544e6ddb24209669647800.thumbnail.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 9
Some good info.:
The extended baffle, positioned behind the .473" bolt head (shown in picture), causes the bolt to stop short. It effectively makes a short action within a long action. It is the .308 case size. The 30-06, 25-06, 270 calibers, will work by using the standard long action baffle(for full slide & fired case extraction).
The .473 bolt head & front baffle, in this thread only fits Savage LA bolt. Will not fit Savage SA bolt.

Superbowl Buuuuuuuuump! Hope your team wins... No wait! Hope YOUR team wins. NO Wait! There's HOPE for your team winning. NO WAIT! Hope your team is winning at the 4th Qtr. buzzer. Yeah!!
terratracker

I'm new to savages, and just got a 110 for a build. My first barrel will be a 7-08 (although I though long about a 280ai). I'd be interested in the baffle only if that's possible? Doesn't it just fit behind the bolt head I already have? It's hard to tell from your small photo. Anyway, let me know if you're interested in just selling it.

Pm's returned. Still available. $45.00, shipped

Note: Restated, the bolthead & baffle in this thread, fits Savage LA bolt/action only, asI understand it.

Update: Orderred in a ejector kit, an ejector spring & (for some reason) an upgrade extractor detent ball only. Comes with it. Paid 10$ for the parts & $3.50 shipping. Offering it, in the original package, to the buyer of the bolthead & baffle, for the 10$, scratch the original shipping. That's as good as it get's or it is going in my next build.
Thanks
terratracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts