• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage barrel

longrangeshooter1

Looking to buy a small shank savage barrel. Can be any caliber as long as it's a magnum and needs to be blued. Pm me if you have something thanks.

Hey there! I'm dropping a Savage off at my Smith's today actually. A new stainless Criterion barrel is replacing an ER Shaw barrel (standard shank) that is 24" long and chambered in .300 Win Mag. It has a couple "long streaks" where the bluing has worn off. I haven't fired a single shot through it, but the previous owner said it shot very well (forum member). Not sure if this would be what you're looking for, but I can take/send pics if you want.

I'm sorry, I didn't read your post correctly, the barrel I was talking about is a Magnum contour .22 CM. Please disregard.

Last edited:
I have a old model 110 7mm RM barrel that is from a 1970s gun it is not shot out. It is blue I would have go dig it up and scope it if you are interested. $50

I have a 7mm stw barrel varmint contour but its stainless

Recent Posts