• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 220 slug gun package with ammo!!!

Travis Mowery

Savage 220, camo (pre-accufit) stock, accutrigger, Nikon buckmaster 4.5-14x40 bdc reticle scope, no scratches on lenses or body, burris zee rings, and 17 boxes of ammo to go with it as follows
Note: Picatinny rail was modified to allow scope objective to slide further back, it was painted black in that area to match, I do this on most rails to keep the scope objective lower to my liking
  • 10 boxes of Barnes Vor-tx 3", all same lot of ammo from single case purchase
  • 4 boxes of Rem Accu Tip 2-3/4"
  • 2 boxes of Rem Accu Tip 3"
  • 1 box of Federal 3"
This gun is a couple years old but has not been hunted with, it was taken on a couple trips as a backup gun and stayed in the case both times
It seems to like the barnes 3" the best, the below targets are the most resent ones in preparing for an Illinois trip this past season, again as a backup only
The 3 shot group is at 100yds
The 2 shots to the right of the bullseye were 2 single shots fired 1 week apart at 250 yds, both target pics are with the barnes 3"

Asking $1100 shipped to FFL, ammo will ship to individual separately
Forms of payment = Paypal F&F, or add 3% for fees, with no mention of item on transaction, Zelle, MO, or check acceptable but will not ship until they fully clear

Will not sell ammo separately unless the buyer of gun doesn't want it... don't expect that to happen as it took me a couple years to gather this amount
Your FFL must accept from individual,
Will post pics of ammo later this evening

Trades considered, would be interested in nighforce 4-20, 5-22, vortex razor LHT 4-22,
Smokeless ML's, 20 gauge Turkey gun, possibly standard hunting rifles, let me know if interested I can add $$ or take on top of your trade

Attachments

• IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 103
  • target.jpg
    target.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 250 target.jpg
    250 target.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG