• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 110 Percision 6.5prc

I'll pass this information on, and I guess I'm old school with the bull barrel as it is called heavy
I guess I'm not 100% sure what you are calling a bull barrel. It is a heavy contour. I don't think I'd call it bull. Maybe a heavy magnum contour. I can measure it this evening when I get home. But it is threaded 5/8-24 and had a nice 3-port brake on it. If he is wanting weight for recoil. These are very pleasant to shoot the way they come from factory. I would guess muzzle Dia in the .8-.9 range. But I will check and let you know.

Adam
Also do you have some pictures of your gun? And what is the weight and round count?

It is 100% brand new. Bolt hasn't even been in the action yet. I can't get pics told load on the post but can text or email. Otherwise it is on the savage website..

Adam

I can't get the other pics to post. Say they are too large. I tried to crop them and it does the same for me. That 1 pic loaded just fine. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Adam

Sometimes you can text yourself the pictures to get them resampled at a lower resolution. Sometimes this is the easiest way to quickly change the resolution.