• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 110 Long Action Stock

Shane Lindsey

Greetings,
Like the title states. Picked up an older Flat back in long action and looking for a stock.

Thanks.

I figured you would be coming along soon. I almost reached out directly. I saw the Stockade you had, but it was a SA.

I need a Douglas #5.

First Savage ever, going to try my hand at basement gunsmithing above bedding a Rem 700 and swapping triggers.

Sorry I can't help. I've had success using newer long actions stocks, which have the same screw spacing as the older long actions. You might consider buying a cheap factory takeoff and doing some minor inletting. It should work just fine.

Yeh,
Really trying to do the Ultimate Budget Build.

Just got my first full custom back from the GS a few weeks ago and not wanting to dump $600 into a stock.

Was looking at the Bell and Carlsons-Do you have any history with them? I do not, but have used HS on a few Rems.

Yes I would recommend them. I have several. Aluminum bedding block. Nice stocks. I don't know why the don't get more love. To me they are better than McMillan and manners with just the pillars. But they don't have the cool factor that manners and McMillan have. Plus they still make staggered feed stocks. I'd watch Stockys for a sale.

long action aftermarket stocks for fkatbacks are as rare as hens teeth. Took me 2 years to find my McMillan. Still paid 400 bucks

Do you have the link to that. Not opposed to bedding the channel if needed or larger barrel contour...