• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 FCP .338 Lapua Manners T5, Rifle Basix

arbogb062

Selling a Savage 110 FCP HS chambered in .338 Lapua. Gun had the HS stock but I upgraded to a Manners T5 stock that was bedded by manners. Original stock has been sold since. Gun also has a Rifle Basic SAV-1 trigger set at 2 lbs. Gun has a Ross Schuler 4 port brake that was timed by a local smith. Gun has 20 MOA seekins base and does not come with scope. I still have the factory brake but the Schuler brake works much better. Have around 350 +/- rounds down the tube. Gun shoots easy 0.50 MOA with a 300 gr. SMK and 92.0 Grains of H-1000. Havent shot the gun in 10-12 months. Have around $2,200-2,300 in the gun, stock, brake, trigger, bedding and timing the brake.

Sell gun (no scope, rings or bipod in picture) for $1,350.00 + shipping

Can Add: 90 +/- Lapua brand brass (3x fired; annealed after ever shot with Bench Source Anneling Machine), Forster Dies, 100 +/- 300 grain SMK's and 30-40 pieces of Hornady brass for another $300.00 + shipping.

If local I have Federal Gold Match Magnum Primers 650 +/- and maybe a 1# or 2 of H-1000 powder can add as well. Located in Seaford, DE.

Can get exact count if interested. Will not sell these items until gun is sold.

First target is at guns zero of 200 yards
Second target is at 300 yards

.338 Lapua.jpg
Lapua target.jpg
300yd target.jpg

I use to be "arbogb06" on this site but have not been able to shoot and haven't gotten on the site in so long I forgot my password and my old username was set up using my college email which has since then been shutdown by the college. One would think all the money I paid that I get to keep it for life but that didn't happen.

Feel free to email for more information and pictures: brandona at gkdusa.com as it gets sent to my phone and is easier for me to check and contact.

Thanks,

Brandon

Only trades I'd consider:

AR-10 in 7mm-08 or .260
Benelli Legacy Sport AA Grade Sain Walnut 20 gauge
Custom Remington 700 Smokeless Muzzleloader or TC Encore Custom Smokeless Muzzle loader

Leica 1600B

Thanks

Rifle weighs 10.5 lbs with scope base, and Burris XTR rings. Rings will be included with rifle for the $1350 + shipping price for gun only and $1,650 for gun + shipping and all reloading stuff. Only thing would need to add is optic weight.

Also, I did an inventory of what Reloading stuff I had for exact numbers:

30 pieces of Hornady Brass

33 ready pieces of Lapua Brand Brass, annealed, cleaned and sized (need primer; these rounds have been fired 3x)

51 pieces of 3x fired pieces of Lapua brand brass (need to be deprimed, cleaned, sized, annealed, etc)

14 loaded pieces of Lapua Brand brass (92 gr H-1000, 300 gr SMK) - this will be the 3rd firing for these rounds

97 - 300 Grain SMK's

Forster Ultra Seating Die

RCBS Seating Die

Lyman 3 Die Rifle Set

2 gauges I had machined for measuring base to O-Give and the other was for O-Give to base of bullet

Sinclair Rod Guide

IMG_2639_zpsd2121119.jpg

IMG_2640_zpse61bc076.jpg

How much does the gun weigh? How much does the brake reduce the recoil.

Thanks

Tony

How much does the gun weigh? How much does the brake reduce the recoil.

Thanks

Tony

10.5#accoridng to bathroom scale. This is without a scope.

The schuler 5 port brake reduces recoil better then the factory design. Plus with w holes on the top it keeps the barrel down and you on target much better then factory. Personally I think recoil is less then my 30-06 hunting rifles without brakes. don't find it uncomfortable to shoot and when Id shoot it Id shoot 20 + rounds at the range.

Shoot me a PM with your cell and I'll send you A video of me shooting tannerite at 200 yds at a buddies an you can kind of see that there is minimal recoil and that the muzzle brake dissipates the recoil.

Thanks.

Brandon

Recent Posts