• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 Desert Tactical Stock, bottom metal, mag

browning442

For Sale - Savage 110 desert tactical stock, bottom metal, and mag. Mag is for .308, and it fed 6BR rounds quite well. I sold the barreled action so moving on from this also. Carefully sanded barrel channel to accommodate Criterion Heavy Varmint barrel. Have to double check but believe i still have all the inserts for adjustable cheek and LOP. As you can see its mint and been to the range maybe 3 times tops.

To clarify some questions I'm getting - this is a 110 model, but it is SHORT ACTION. For whatever reason, savage calls their newer models the 110, whether they are SA or LA.

Would trade for Bell & Carlson or HS Precision for 4.4" savage (or possibly a BVSS laminate takeoff), preferably with bottom metal or blind mag system included.

$200 shipped OBO

IMG_1054.JPG
IMG_1058.JPG
IMG_1059.JPG

Last edited:
Interested but question. Will my 110 action in 7 mag work with this stock? Same bottom metal inlet? I know the mag will not work I have that. Thanks,
BW

No this is short action, even though they call it the 110 model. So unfortunately not.

Not positive but I would think so. I read some stuff on savage shooters and it appears it would work. It might take a little filing in the lug area of the stock. See below for what it looks like.

I tried to one of my standard recoil lugs in this stock and the standard lugs are slightly thicker than the accustock lugs. it's pretty close though, if I was going to keep it I'd just grind a tiny bit of material out of the front of the lug inlet area.
3CE96419-4AAE-4831-8478-C31763208696.jpeg

Recent Posts