Savage Axis Stock/Trigger/Bottom Metal & Mag

CjC73

Let me know what you have and price. Also, if you have a magnum bolt head, I'd be open to that too.

Short or long action will do

CjC73

Looks like a magnum bolt head from a 10/110 would have to machined down a bit to get the correct firing pin protrusion. A good project indeed.

So scratch the Axis bolt head and any magnum bolt head laying around would be helpful. Thanks.

Brent Harbaugh

LRH Team Member
I have a factory black plastic stock and mag. if you buy a ptg magnum bolt head for a short action, it will fit in a long action axis.

grouse

LRH Team Member
Probably easier to take the head to a gunsmith and have it opened up

CLeriger

I have a Savage Axis in a 6.5 Creedmoor, 2 years old. 3-9x40 Weaver scope. Black Synthetic stock. Bipod. Detachable magazine.
Have 20 rounds through it is all.
I'd sell for $275. Can post pics if interested.

CjC73

I have a Savage Axis in a 6.5 Creedmoor, 2 years old. 3-9x40 Weaver scope. Black Synthetic stock. Bipod. Detachable magazine.
Have 20 rounds through it is all.
I'd sell for $275. Can post pics if interested.
Yes please...

CLeriger

CjC73, I may have spoken too soon. My son might want the rifle. I'll figure it out and get back to you asap. Didnt want to leave you hanging.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.