• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 11 Trophy Hunter .308

codyadams

This was originally a youth model with shortened stock and 20" barrel, chambered in .308. I put a Boyd's prarie hunter full sized stock and steel bottom metal on it. Has original nikon 3-9 scope. I have almost $800 into it with the purchase of the rifle, the stock, and the bottom metal. Will sell with original tupperware youth stock if you want it, I spray painted the checkering area of the stock teal. It shoots very good for a factory rifle, pretty easily shot sub MOA with 150 sierras, 168 A-Max (back before eld-m/x), 180 VLD's and 215 Hybrids using either Varget or RL17, which is everything I tried in it. Makes a nice compact truck gun. As is, about 8.5 lbs. Has around 300 rounds through it. Selling because myself, my wife, and my son are all left handed, possibly one of my young daughters as well, and want to use the funds to go towards a left handed action for a light compact build.

$500 shipped to your FFL, CONUS, or pick up ftf if your around south west wyoming. P.M. if you want more photos. Thanks guys!!

20170321_172721.jpg