• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 10 ML for sale

Aquamoyes

I have a Savage 10 ML stainless with Boyd's thumbhole stock in gray. The gun has been blueprinted and accursed by Ken Rossman and shoots sub MOA at 100 yds. Selling to do another build. I'm asking 1700 without optics. Comes with powder and pre measured loads, spare folding ramrod, projectiles, primers, sabots and spare vent liners. The gun is super clean and only has about 100 rounds through it.i will send pictures.

I have a Savage 10 ML stainless with Boyd's thumbhole stock in gray. The gun has been blueprinted and accursed by Ken Rossman and shoots sub MOA at 100 yds. Selling to do another build. I'm asking 1700 without optics. Comes with powder and pre measured loads, spare folding ramrod, projectiles, primers, sabots and spare vent liners. The gun is super clean and only has about 100 rounds through it.i will send pictures.

Ken has done work for me if your looking for a Muzzeloader that is accurate enough to confidently make 250 yard shots this is it.

Recent Posts