• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 10 .243 win

Elkeater

I've got a Savage Model 10, 4.4" spacing blind box mag bedded in a Boyd's spike camp stock. Factory accutrigger. It's got a 22" savage varmint barrel, factory lug, and factory tactical bolt knob. The rifle is topped with a Bushnell Engage 4-16x44 scope with the locking exposed turrets and Deploy MOA reticle. It's set in Talley rings. The rifle in .243 will shoot 5 shot one ragged hole groups at 100 yards with 87gr Hornady v max over IMR 4831.

The full package will consist of:
-Rifle in current .243 configuration
- Bushnell Engage 4-16x44 scope in Talley rings with butler creek caps.
- set of rcbs full length .243 win dies
- 50 pieces of star line .243 brass 1x fired (I'll pull the bullets before shipping unless you want the liability of using the handloads which are mild but handloads nonetheless.)
- 50 pieces of star line brass new
- 2.5 boxes of 100 count 87gr v max .243 bullets
- 1 box of 50 count 70gr hammer hunter bullets
-savage action vise
-savage barrel nut wrench
- I have load data too if you want it.

Rifle will be shipped UPS in a plastic case to your FFL from a private individual or add $25 if it has to come from my FFL. Everything else will come to your door.

Whole package $1100 OBO shipped. I'll do face to face cheaper. Located in SE Arizona.

Prefer venmo but will consider other payment methods.

I'll try to grab pics today at some point

Full package with reloading supplies and everything. I'll make deals on this one. So if your interested just make an offer.

78966CE2-2EF0-4B6F-8DBD-695AC0D09BBB.jpeg
C826D257-C3D3-4EFC-A36E-B34E6BE65FC0.jpeg

Well to be honest it's two reasons. One Just bought a new house and could use some extra cash and two this one just doesn't get any love and sits in the safe. I bought it out of boredom so no real need for it.