• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sauer 200

Joel Russo

Sauer 200 chambered in 270 Win, rated at 98%.

Well below the average selling price..$975.00 plus shipping to your FFL.

Attachments

• sauer2001.jpg
    sauer2001.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 19
  • sauer2002.jpg
    sauer2002.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 20
  • sauer2003.jpg
    sauer2003.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 20
  • sauer2004.jpg
    sauer2004.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 20
  • sauer2005.jpg
    sauer2005.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 23
With all do respect, take a look at this rifle and it is very obvious it has been stored more than shot.

Additionally, I have talked to the fellow at Lapua when I was thinking of purchasing a Sauer Varminter. He told me he has shot out several over a 30 year period testing ammunition and that they last a LOOOONNNNGGGG time and are easily turned into a 1/2 moa rifle. There are no bad Sauers....they are Cadillacs, one and all. Standard of the world.....A best kept secret!

With all due respect asking a round count is normal for a used rifle and usually reported, no there are not bad sauers there are sauers that were not taken care of:D

I am the third owner of this rifle, and I have not fired it. I purchased it from my hunting partner that has since passed away. I don't believe he fired it either. He was a collector of fine rifles, and had numerous rifles live in the safe for years.

If you or anyone else purchases this rifle, I will offer a three day, no fire, inspection period. If the rifle does not meet your expectations, or if I have misrepresented it in any way, I will refund your money less shipping.