• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Salmon River Solutions SS Pro 4 - 338 brake

HandgunHTR

My suppressor got approved and so this is no longer necessary.

It has exactly 100 rounds through it.

It is a SS Pro 4 brake in .338 cal, 0.860" OD, Standard finish and self timing.

It does have some small scratches on the flats from installing it. I buffed the flats with 1200 grit paper so they are not very visible.

Price is $125, shipped to your door.

Please show me in the rules where it says that.

Rum Man is as good as they come. He was just trying to help out a guy without any feedback. Obviously you got it all figured out...GLWS

I am not trying to start a fight either. Trust me. I realize I don't have any feedback here, but if you check my username on other firearms forums, you will see I have been active in many discussions and selling/buying/and trading in them for quite some time.

I guess I am just a stickler for details. The guidelines advise that it is a good idea to add pictures as a seller and that as a buyer you should request pictures as good practice. Again, not a rule, a tip. Additionally, nowhere does it state that we have to include "Picture , time , date , name ..as per Forum Rules". That was my point.

I appreciate Rum Man looking out for the other members of the forum, but I can assure you, I too am "one of the good guys".