• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako A7, 7mm Mag, lightweight

8x68s

This rifle is used but not by much and unfired by me. I'd like to keep it for it's lightweight but I don't need another 7 mag. :confused::rolleyes: It's a basic, no frills, factory model, stainless with a fairly stiff and properly fitting plastic stock. Has not been bedded. I painted the black stock to clean up some scrapes and gouges but otherwise the rifle is unmolested. Bore looks clean and shiny and shows little if any tendency to coppering after my good cleaning. Rifle weighs 6.4#, no scope and an empty mag so would make a great lightweight carry rifle in a do-it-all cartridge. 24" sporter barrel (unthreaded), 14" pull length. Comes with one magazine, one medium and one low ring sets (I think they are Talley's and are direct mount). I have a spare, new US Optics 3-12x compact scope (USO TS-12x MHR) I can include for a bit more cash but you would need to find a picatinny rail to fit the A7. The scope is very short between the mounting points for rings. Paypal F&F or USPS money order for $700 shipped or $900 with the scope. No trades this time... PM me here.
ScopeWebsite: https://www.usoptics.com/product/ts-12x/
Scope Review:
Selling for: Amazon product ASIN B082DMM3TS
PC130001.JPGPC130002.JPGPC130003.JPGPC130004.JPGPC130005.JPGPC130006.JPGPC130007.JPG rifle is SPF

Attachments

• PC130005.JPG
    PC130005.JPG
    315.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited: