• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

S&W Performance Center Custom 29-3 44 mag Extreme Hunter

Huntz

REMOVED FOR SALE UNTIL I TALK TO S&W >This is believed to be one of a kind .It has a 12 " barrel and made per customers order from the Performance Center .This was possibly a Lew Horton Special . The frame is blued and the cylinder and barrel stainless .It has not been fired and not cocked since it left S&W .Truly a master piece in workmanship. It comes in its custom coffin display case made from solid exotic hard woods and S&W knife . Revolver is flawless to my eyes . $2,200.00 plus actual shipping from my FFL to yours .I will ship the display case and knife to your home . Any questions or comments,please address by PM . No trades wanted . First unconditional I will take it followed by a PM is the buyer. Listed on other sites,buyer determined by time stamp.Thanks for looking,Huntz

Attachments

• DSC04090.JPG
    DSC04090.JPG
    411.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Nope,already know its a 29-3 and is actually Blued frame and Nickel barrel and Cylinder.
Wellp good luck for the auction probably not gonna afford it then lol like I said it's too bad I didn't see it the day you listed. Would have said yes the instant I saw.