• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED S O L D - AR-15 Dissipator A3 Flat-Top Upper (complete) Plus 40-rd. mag.

Lefty G-gear

Del-Ton AR-15 Dissipator A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" Rifle Length Heavy Contour Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with A2 Handguard, Flash Hider.

Lightly used - 150-rds. shot. I bought it new in May 2012.
I added a Harris swivel stud on the handguard for a bipod.

Included is a free 40-rd. AR magazine with orange anti-tilt follower.:cool:

It is a lightweight alternative to my heavy SS 20-inch bull barrel varmint upper. Quite accurate and reliable with Lake City 62-gr. Green Tip Penetrators. -I recommend the ARMS 40L SP flip-up rear sight.

dissipatorupper.jpg

This Del-Ton Dissipator A3 Flat-Top AR-15 Upper Receiver comes complete and fully assembled, ready for installation onto any mil-spec lower receiver. The Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum upper features a 16" Heavy Contour Barrel, F-Marked Front Sight Assembly, 2-Piece Polymer A2-Style Handguards with heat shield and an A2 Flash Hider. The barrel's 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber, M4 Feed Ramps and 1 in 9" Twist rifling ensure reliable feeding and functioning with a wide variety of both commercial and higher pressure military surplus ammunition. The Dissipator upper style is desired not only for its unique and aggressive looks, but also due to its extended sight radius and longer Rifle Length Gas System as compared to a standard 16" carbine.

The Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 Steel for strength, incorporates a properly staked, chrome lined gas key, and houses a Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt that has been High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to guarantee a consistent, structurally sound part. This upper is an excellent choice for both the first time buyer and seasoned AR aficionado looking for a quality product at a good price.

Technical Information
  • Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
  • Barrel Length: 16"
  • Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
  • Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
  • Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
  • Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
  • Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
  • Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
  • M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
  • Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
  • Gas System Length: Rifle
  • Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
  • Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, Rifle Length w/Heatshield
  • Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
$425 Plus Free S/H

NO FFL needed! - AR upper legally ships to your door (UPS or FedEX.)

(307) 856-6427

[email protected]

CHRIS GEGERE

7 VISTA CT.
RIVERTON, WY 82501

Lake City Green Tip ammo http://www.midwayusa.com/product/69...round-clips-in-ammo-can-of-420-14-boxes-of-30

Last edited: