• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RUM Brass Trades Welcome

scope-eye

Looking to trade for firearm related stuff Rile, Pistol, Revolver, Scopes ECT, No reloading stuff please.

I have 500 Pcs of 7mm Rum once fired Brass RP $1.00 Each
500 Pcs of 300 Rum Once fired brass RP $1.00 Each
100 pcs of New Norma 300 Rum $2.00 Each
And some 375 Rum New and once fired

Last edited:
RP I have 50 new and 50 once fired, I more than that but will have to go digging.

Pictures with a name /time date stamp are the forum rules .
Plus you have no sales on here ...hmm
Makes us wonder ??
Crazy days out there now ...lots of Scammers.
Help us feel better about you and I'm sure the Brass will move fast .
Not trying be trouble for you ...

Rum Man

I see your point If someone took a minute to look at my posts I have on here, that would eliminate
any doubt. At one point I had 13 different barrels all in RUM from 6mm all the way through 500 and everything in between and had over 5000 pcs of brass. My wife said to me if you die and leave me stuck with this stuff I am dragging it to the curb and giving it away, So here I am
1668518177360.png

Some more of my off the wall stuff. Your eyes don't decive you that says 22-06 AI

1668518292221.png

I have plenty of sales on this site, I don't know why it does no show any maybe it is because I delete they ad once it has sold?

I didnt try to be mean . I'm sorry if it come across that way .
My Wife is going to do the Same to all my stuff .
GLWS

Rum Man

While going through my brass I found this Gem It's a 6mm Rum with a 55gr Nosler propeled by 110gr of powder. LOL twice the powder weight than the bullet I love it.
IMG_0945.jpg

Recent Posts