• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger rpr 6.5 creedmoor and 308 Benchmark switch barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitemhard

Well I built this rifle to shoot a 308 invitational match. It came with a 6.5 creedmoor factory barrel which I tested only 30rds it shot half moa with 140 eld match and 120 amax ammo. I then sent it to benchmark barrels and they put on a 24" 11 twist 5r tube threaded 5/8x24 tube so I could shoot the match with it. 50rds of load development and then 80rds for the match. It shoots half moa with 308 also, I only shot 175 sierra match kings because it was a requirement of the match. Rifle functioned flawlessly but I am spoiled by my fully custom tempest build and am going to build another one :)

Price is $1750 obo with both barrels. ( I can text pics if you want but it doesn't have any noticeable wear or any aftermarket stuff other than barrel.)

It is currently wearing the 308 tube but I could have it switched if need be.

It is easier to text me or email

cell 3606326482

[email protected]

Scott

trades... I can add cash if necessary vortex gen 2 razor, bushnell optics 34mm tube versions, kahles, Schmidt & bender scopes, 105 hybrids, 6 creedmoor brass, manners t5, t2, t4,t6...., mcmillan stocks, tempest actions [​IMG] xlr element, aics stocks, pistols of 9mm variety, cz scorpion, sig mpx.... try me [​IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.