• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger M77 varmint 22-250 FAR-308 .243 upper as well

oldcoast

I'm looking to thin the herd and raise some money for a tube gun build.

SPF
Ruger M77 Varmint in 22-250 Stainless with the laminate stock 26" barrel. I took this rifle in trade and don't need another 22-250. Low round count stated by original owner. I shot 3/4" groups with factory ammo. SPF shipped bipod and scope not included, rings go with the gun. Scope is a varix-1 3-12x40 if someone is dying to have it add SPF.
guns002.jpg

guns001i.jpg

Far-308 Basicly its a Fulton lower with standard parts kit and trigger with a vltor emod military for 308. Upper was purchased on here its a Dpms light weight 16" with a flash hider. Dpms standard Bcg and charging handle. Less than 100 rounds through it. California gun so it has a bullet button. I'll include the standard mag release button. Comes with 3 10 round mags. $1200 shipped
guns006m.jpg

Second upper is a stainless 20" lightweight .243 1/10 twist Low profile gas block. Dpms slick side receiver and standard rifle length handguard. Low round count as well. Pretty accurate upper, very light recoil in 243. $500

Free float tube was bought second hand and sling stud didnt time right.

Last edited:
When you say low round count, what are we talking here? I am interested but want one with a very low count. Thank You.

On the 22-250 the original owner said safely under 100 but more like 40 rounds down the barrel. Pm me your email if you would like any additional pictures. Only trades would be towards some nice glass into the 20x range.

I dont post on here very much. I have perfect feedback on ebay, calguns and can give references from snipers hide.