• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger M77 Mark II in Accurate Innovations Stock 350 Rem. mag. Immaculate! $949

10ring1

Selling a beautiful and accurate Ruger M77 Mark II in 350 Rem Mag in absolute pristine condition. The gun includes a work of art fishscale stock by Accurate Innovations which costs $850 alone. I don't have the factory stock. The bbl threaded by a master gunsmith for muzzle brake. The gun is very accurate with most loads I've used. Shot very little. I can share load data with the buyer. No scratches, rust, bluing wear,etc. The buttpad in the pics is a slip on but this quality stock has an excellent Limsaver pad. Selling to fund an Athlon Ares ETR. We can work a trade deal if anyone has one to trade. Scope not included but either a set of 1" or 30mm rings included. If you have any questions please ask. $949. Will ship to your FFL from a non FFL(me). Shipping $40

Also have a tremendous amount of brass I will sell to buyer in a package deal or after the rifle sells. If you are interested with the rifle I can get a count. Have dies, conversion dies (7mm/350rm) as well.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmG3rEvr