• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger M77 Mark II 30-06 WTS / WTT

Redman2002

Ruger M77 Mark II 30-06. Leupold Vx-I 3x9x40 scope, Leupold rings, air glide gun case. $700

If I told you this gun was new, you'd probably believe me...its as new. While I cannot verify the specific round count, I was told less than 20 was used to sight in gun.

I bought this gun to help someone out as they needed the $$, thought I would eventually sell it back, but its not gonna happen.

I have no use for it and looking for a scope for my new build . Trade for high end scope with 6 x 20x+ power magnification (Nightforce, Vortex PST, Mark 4, etc. will add $$ to make up difference). Let me know if you have a scope you are interested in trading.

I know my post count is low as I am more of a lurker at this site. Here is a link to the website I visit and post often. Rest assure, I am a stand up guy.

Ruger M77 Mark II 30-06. Leupold VX-I 3x9x40 scope, Leupold base and rings, $700 - Classified Ads - CouesWhitetail.com Discussion forum

Attachments

• image[1].jpg
    image[1].jpg
    90 KB · Views: 13
  • image[2].jpg
    image[2].jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image[3].jpg
    image[3].jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 16
  • image[4].jpg
    image[4].jpg