• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger BX Trigger Replacement for 10-22

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We have a new in the original factory package BX Trigger Replacement for a Ruger 10-22. I have installed over a half dozen of these trigers for family and friends. We also sold one recently to a Menber LRH.
We bought -like I said a half a dozen of these to give as gifts for family and friends. I gunsmith for our family, friends and families in need. I was recently cleaning out my storage area and inventorying all my parts/bullets/ammo and found another one of these triggers which I sold in the last two weeks. I found a unopened package - it was this Rugger BX Trigger after I tore the package open. I spoke to the other buyer, who makes 10/22 for his grand children. He doesn't need anymore triggers , but does need some receivers so if anyone has a 10-22 receiver that wants to sell or trade I have this trigger. $85.00 shipped for free except outside US. Please PM me if you want the trigger. If you any extra 10/22 receivers please let us know.

Thanks
Len & Jill
God Bless

Attachments

• 10-22 trigger.jpg
    10-22 trigger.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
We have a new in the original factory package BX Trigger Replacement for a Ruger 10-22. I have installed over a half dozen of these trigers for family and friends. We also sold one recently to a Menber LRH.
We bought -like I said a half a dozen of these to give as gifts for family and friends. I gunsmith for our family, friends and families in need. I was recently cleaning out my storage area and inventorying all my parts/bullets/ammo and found another one of these triggers which I sold in the last two weeks. I found a unopened package - it was this Rugger BX Trigger after I tore the package open. I spoke to the other buyer, who makes 10/22 for his grand children. He doesn't need anymore triggers , but does need some receivers so if anyone has a 10-22 receiver that wants to sell or trade I have this trigger. $85.00 shipped for free except outside US. Please PM me if you want the trigger. If you any extra 10/22 receivers please let us know.

Thanks
Len & Jill
God Bless
Have you tested the pull weight as I know they can for sure very amongst these bx triggers

Recent Posts