• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger 1V .25-06

Gene

Ruger 1V serial no. 133-3235* heavy 24" barrel 25-06 caliber with factory rings, box, and Moyers trigger. The fore end has been accurized. A few scratches on the fore end; none on the buttstock. Bluing and bore are excellent. Rifle has been seldom shot. $750 plus shipping to CONUS. Pics available to your regular e-mail.

Price reduced to $695 plus shipping and insurance.

HI, I JUST RECEIVED THE PICS OF THE ruger #1V THE PICS ARE NOT OF A RUGER---WOULD YOU CHECK AND RE-SEND OR POST HERE, WITH SOME CLOSE-UPS OF THE ACTION?
THANKS

I don't think you know a Ruger 1V from tomatoes. It is a Ruger 1V, and the other guys who received the photos know it is. What do you think I am - a fraudlent seller?????? I am unable to post pics here, that is why I sent them to your regular e-mail.

My sincere apologies to all. The photos I sent those who asked is of a Browning B78, sold some time ago. Both are single shot rifles with factory rings. The captions on my Photo Editor read "Ruger 1V 25-06". I shudda looked at them before sending them out and before chastising luv2hunt. I will need to photo the Ruger tomorrow and re-send them to all of you.

Last edited:
GENE, just so you know, I have 17 Ruger #1's in my gun safes, and I'm looking for a 25-06 for a project I'm doing. If you read my post carefully, I didn't anywhere accuse you of being a "fraululant seller" , but I think you've proven to me and every here you're rude and obnoxious, both of which traits eliminate you from ever selling me a gun, or a bag of tomatoes, for that matter.
Too bad, because I would have gladly paid your asking price.

My response to you was inappropriate because I did not check the actual pics first; did not even know they were misnamed. My fault, sorry. No offense intended. If you want the pics let me know.

How much for the bag of tomatoes?

paper-shopping-bag-with-tomatoes-isolated-on-white-background-image-1766911

I'll trade for a Ruger #1 of equal value---I've included a picture of my prize tomatoes for your enjoyment. You should know that these very rare tomatoes were grown in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, The birthplace of the tomato.

Attachments

• orange-blossom.jpg
    orange-blossom.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 13