• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger ‘Go Wild’ 6.5 Creed/Scope/Ammo package

Deputy819

Hey Folks! Letting go of a Ruger 'Go Wild' 6.5 Creedmoor that I bought at my LGS back in October (you can see what I paid for it $579.95). I was having some work performed on my smokeless muzzleloader and I bought this rifle just in case my muzzleloader wasn't ready before our general rifle season for deer began. That ended up not being the case, however. So this is up for grabs…just in time for Christmas. The scope is a Vortex Viper 'HS' 4-16x44 with the "V-Plex" reticle (non-illuminated/ 2nd focal plane/30mm) that I purchased from a member here a while back for $400.00. It sits in medium steel Warne Maxima rings. It tracks/adjusts just like it should and there is no marks or damage that I can find on the scope.
The rifle has had 36 documented rounds through it (factory ammo) and REALLY loves Hornady 'Precision Hunter' 143gr ELD-X ammo. The target pictured was shot at 200 yards (from the prone position) with a "rough" 100 yard zero…..I did not make any adjustments prior to firing that 5-shot group. As you can see the rifle just plain SHOOTS with that ammo!👍 Also, I only shot this rifle suppressed in case that matters to anyone.
There is 39 rounds of Hornady Precision Hunter ammo left (143gr ELD-X) and 45 rounds of Remington Core-Lokt 140gr PSPCL left and that will go to the buyer of this package for NO ADDITIONAL COST (@ $140.00 value).
Ideally, I'd like for this entire package to go to a kid or someone just beginning their hunting/shooting career. This combination will serve a "newbie" VERY well.
So, here's the rub……I'm asking $700.00 shipped (my FFL to your FFL continental US only) for the entire package. You can see from the prices stated/pictured that I'm certainly not attempting to get "top dollar" out of this and things are expensive these days, but NOT this. 😁 I like PayPal F&F, but will be flexible to other pymt forms. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!👍
IMG_3110.jpegIMG_3111.jpeg
IMG_3312.jpegIMG_3313.jpegIMG_3316.jpegIMG_3317.jpegIMG_3318.jpegIMG_3319.jpeg

Recent Posts