RRA LAR 8 Varmint A4 308 26'

MHO

Does anyone have any experience with this jewel. Have been eye balling it lately and wondered how its accuracy was. I own the RRA coyote carbine in 223. Its unbelievably accurate. Shoots under 1/2 moa all day. If it shoots like the others its a no brainer. Thanks for any input.

I have a RRA LAR-8 mid length 16" barrel and my accuracy is under half moa as well very impressed with. my velocities are 2450 at muzzel and you should be around 2650 give or take. I would buy one again :D. Have though about getting a new upper for it but with the half moa accuracy why bother. The one problem i have is it needs to have a full length resize with the brass for it to work properly all the time i guess the auto stretches it just enough for it not to work trying to work on that though trying to find someone to make me a selectable gas block(kinda like what is on the M1A-M14)

I have a RRA LAR-8 mid length 16" barrel and my accuracy is under half moa as well very impressed with. my velocities are 2450 at muzzel and you should be around 2650 give or take. I would buy one again :D. Have though about getting a new upper for it but with the half moa accuracy why bother. The one problem i have is it needs to have a full length resize with the brass for it to work properly all the time i guess the auto stretches it just enough for it not to work trying to work on that though trying to find someone to make me a selectable gas block(kinda like what is on the M1A-M14)
I would have to agree i have one too at 100 yards 3 shoots in 1/2"with 5 shoot 1-2" grouping and thats with M-balls.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.