• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RRA AR, 20" stainless floated, .4", WTT/WTS

cornhuskid

I have an as new Rock River Arms AR , believe this is the Predator model. This shoots incredibly well with the 69 grn Sierra BTHP and Varget, have not had time to fine tune the load but is shooting in the .3s and .4s. Additions include the RRA two stage target trigger, tactical latch and soft grip. A short piece of pic rail was added to the hand guard (see pics), can be removed with two screws if you want. I have approx 50 rounds through this upper, had one previously so knew the proper load. I'm also including a set of pic rail 1" rings, these are new as well...

.223 Wylde chamber for both 223 and 5.56. 1 in 8 twist.

Please see : http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm? ... ory_id=229

I am setting trade value at about about 900 since with the extras and such I have way over that in her. It is basically new in every way, functions perfectly. I will include 40 rounds of my load as well as the recipe for the buyer.

I am looking for a scope for my 17 Rem Fireball. Something in a higher power, possibly a 6.5-20x50 or in that range. Please consider the value of the rifle while making offers.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

Last edited:
Will you honor a 3 day inspection period?

or will you keep the buyers money and lie (again)?