Rok Stock

I personally can't stand the look of the rokstock and would 100% go with one of mcmillian new offerings if the negative come was of paramount importance to me. They seem to achieve same goal without being hideous. If spending custom rifle money I want it to be useful and pretty. Not one or the other.

I personally can't stand the look of the rokstock and would 100% go with one of mcmillian new offerings if the negative come was of paramount importance to me. They seem to achieve same goal without being hideous. If spending custom rifle money I want it to be useful and pretty. Not one or the other.
I agree, I like the looks of the gunwerks stocks. I'm waiting to see what AG composites offers. Maybe something more traditional and less specialized with a negative comb. The parts for my next project are about 5 months out, so I'm down to crunch time to order, otherwise it will be an off the shelf choice.

For me the mountaineer lr looks better but the grip I don't have any interest in and the forend is more designed around the arca/flat forend hunter and I think the contouring on the rokstok would be better, that forend doesn't looks super comfy to hold.

I think I could get past the forend but the wide thick and far from the trigger grip is a big negative. It's a sharp looking stock though. Idk why most companies want your grip to be like 2" from the trigger.

It's the same way with the manners tcs comp stocks, I had them move the action back on a custom order to lessen the distance to trigger and it was so much better.

The gunwerks are really sharp looking stocks, I tried to get them to inlet for a tikka a year ago and they wouldn't do it