• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rock River Arms complete upper 20 Practical

Huntz

Everything is RRA except barrel is a McGowen 24" Stainless bull barrel in 20 Practical 10 twist . Barrel has been Dyna Bore coated . About 200 rounds down the tube . I bought with ideas of PD shooting ,but my Wife is very ill and I do not think it will happen . I have dies and preformed brass ,plus loaded rounds that could be used for loading material that I would give the buyer an opportunity to purchase . I want $600.00 plus actual shipping for the upper. Please PM me with any questions or comments . I will not respond to low ball offers .Thanks for looking ,Huntz
DSC04240.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

DSC04241.jpg

SPF-I checked through what stuff I could sell for reloading for this upper. It includes a Redding FL Bushing die with 3 bushings ,a seating die and a crimp die . Over 400 New Winchester brass preformed to 20 Practical and primer pockets uniformed. 150 loaded rounds for materials . 500 40 grain Nosler BT`s (Blems) over 250 32 grain bullets .Cost to replace would be over $560.00
I would sell to the upper buyer for $320.00 shipped.
Now listed on multiple sites . Buyer determined by time stamp .

Last edited:
I would be willing to sell the reloading materials separate as a package deal. SPF to Brian
The RRA is still for sale .

Last edited: