• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RL 17

RunGunShoot

Does anyone have a lead on a pound or two of RL-17? When was the last time someone saw some pop up? As always, I appreciate the wisdom and helpfulness of this community! Thanks Gents!

I haven't seen it in 2+ years. I've substituted H4350 for it in my 257 Roberts AI - it's more temp stable but my rifle just loves RL17. Hope you can find some, and if you do, please share the info with us.

I've got about 5-6 pounds left. Haven't seen it for a while. I believe it's discontinued.

They had it alll over the place a while back earlier this year. I bought some from drifters. Their back around to releasing RL16 right now 17 shouldn't be to far behind.

What are you using RL17 in? I use it in my 300wsm but have found RL-16 works amazing aswell.

They had it alll over the place a while back earlier this year. I bought some from drifters. Their back around to releasing RL16 right now 17 shouldn't be to far behind.

What are you using RL17 in? I use it in my 300wsm but have found RL-16 works amazing aswell.
Specific 260 Rem sheep load Berger 140 VLD Hunter.