• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rifle Barrels

jgraham01

I have four rifle barrels for sale by well-known makers. I purchased a large collection of barrels over the years and have used the ones I wanted, and now have these four left that I want to sell. Each have some surface rust but the bores are excellent. The surface rust will be easily removed when you profile/polish the barrels. There is no pitting. From top to bottom they are:

SPF 1. Chick Donnelly 45 caliber round barrel blank that is 28 inches long with a 1X18 twist. The barrel is 1.125 inches across for the full length. Donnelly used to have an association with P.O. Ackley and was a well-known barrel maker until the early 2000s. Due to health reasons he quit the business, sold all his equipment and moved to Arizona. $325 shipped. SPF

SPF 2. Badger Barrel 45 caliber full octagon that is 34 inches with a 1x18 twist. The barrel is 1.12 inches across for the full length. The stubs on the end of the barrel have been removed. Since Ernie Stallman sold the business, it has been very hard to get one of his barrels. $325 shipped. SPF

SPF 3. Badger Barrel 45 caliber round barrel that is 35 inches long with a 1x18 twist. The barrel is tapered from 1.295 inches across at the breach end to .985 across at the muzzle. The stubs are still in place. Since Ernie Stallman sold the business, it has been very hard to get one of his barrels. $325 shipped. SPF

SPF 4. Badger Barrel 45 caliber ½ octagon/½ round that is 35 inches long with a 1x18 twist. The barrel is tapered from 1.25 inches across at the breach end to .950 across at the muzzle. The octagon part is 12.5 inches long. The stubs are still in place. Since Ernie Stallman sold the business, it has been very hard to get one of his barrels. $325 shipped. SPF

I accept USPS Money Orders and personal checks. (No PayPal) Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:
Okay, been asked about weights for all the barrels and supposed "pitting" on barrel #2. Again, no pitting. To prove it I did a quick sanding of the barrel, about 15 minutes worth, on the muzzle end for about 18 inches. See right side of pic. Very nice steel. Once your smith draw files and shapes, then polishes and blues, it will look great. Barrels weigh:

#1 7 pounds
#2 8.5 pounds
#3 7 pounds
#4 8.5 pounds

For those who asked and I gave different weights, I apologies, I just got a scale to weigh them.

Last edited: