Rguns?

noobtrooper

I was wondering what the quality of Rguns upper assemblies are like and how their customer service is.
I was talking to one of my buddies about what I was trying to get out of my ar and he wanted to join the party.
He already has a lower he got from Rock River Arms and is now looking at an upper.
He told me he wanted to stay 600$ or less and Rguns is really the only one that we found that fits what he wants (20-24 inches 1in8 twist heavy barrel and stainless steel w free float handguard)

RGUNS - AR-15 Upper Receivers -5.56mm: 20 Inch Stainless Superbull

Also I have a question, I've been meaning to camo my sig m400, can someone post a link to a guide detailing the process?

Their CS is the absolute WORST of any company I have ever dealt with, ever, period. Not just gun companies.

I sent them an email asking about their free float tubes and had listed about 4 questions.

The response I got back was less than one complete sentence and it only partially addressed ONE of the questions I asked.f
I was asking because I had heard horror stories about this company and their customer service, and that one response didn't shine very good light on them.

I responded, by thanking them for the partial response, and I wished him 1/4 of a good day, since 1/4 of service was all I received.

The next email, simply said "F#CK YOU"

I don't even consider them for ANYTHING.

LMAO It amazes me companies that feel it a hassle to answer a customer question about a product they are trying to sell. Like we all have tons of cash to burn and there isn't thousands of other companies out there more than willing to take the time to win the business.

I was on a business trip and stopped by there store, its very small. Not trying to make any excuses for them in there lack of good CS, but when I stopped in there was a young guy running the counter, he told me he was only one building uppers, I asked if they had what I was looking for and he said no, site says in stock, but they were 4+ months behind. I did pick up a lower parts kit and some mags. They won't answer the phone and emails getting answered is hard as well. I would avoid buying from them.

Tell your buddy just to stick with his choice of Rock River. RR makes excellent uppers. Alot of AR snobs will say RR isnt "mil spec" so they wont touch it but not being milspec doesnt mean anything if the parts used are high quality which Rock River is.
He can get rock river upper in 20" stainless for pretty close to the price hes looking for.

Have him look at the predator pursuit. 20" stainless with 1/8 twist very accurate

They have quality stuff,but like mentioned before service is carp ordered lowers from them. Never heard from them again, tried many times to contact them and no response. Rra is the way to go currently awaiting my .458 socom from them only 8 more months.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.