• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Revic PMR 428 RT1 MOA E2600L

Thursday fire sale! Want to move this to buy a barreled action.

2300 with rings - shipped conus insured
2200 without rings

I bought this here from a member who said they mounted it in rings but never onto a gun. Turns out I did the same. I got it and put a battery in, checked function, and back into the box waiting for a build that has since been canceled. I just left it in the 1" rise NF rings I bought it with. Asking $2600 with rings plus shipping. There are a few minor blemishes I tried to capture. The box is original but prior owner broke down the foam so it would fit with rings installed. I'm happy to send more pics or a video just DM me.

Is this still available? Would you take 2400 shipping and all? What payments do you accept?

Took down after we connected since I already get too many spam calls. I'm always concerned a bot will pick it up and have me fielding car warranty calls.

Scope is sold! Will update thread.

I'm very interested in this scope, I'm needing something for my 338 Lapua. You have a lot of offers coming in but I can pay ASAP, what's the final offer without the rings, I'll need to by some beefed up rings for the Lapua.
You can PM me at 8one7-seven19-five01zero
Thanks