• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo

Weird… I went through his link, I went through DuckDuckGo and went through all the drop down menus at PV and every way I tried says out of stock…

IMG_0454.png

Weird… I went through his link, I went through DuckDuckGo and went through all the drop down menus at PV and every way I tried says out of stock…

View attachment 538296
You may have to be signed in to see it as in-stock. Before I signed-in, it was "out of stock" after I signed-in, it was available.

It's $375.99 @ Natchez. Linked above.

You may have to be signed in to see it as in-stock. Before I signed-in, it was "out of stock" after I signed-in, it was available.

It's $375.99 @ Natchez. Linked above.
You are correct, I didn't notice I was signed out. I'm on that sight so much it's surprising they would ever sign me out 😂

Bummer on the timing of the restock. Friday had no hazmat so I was able to snag an 8 lb jug of Retumbo with the deal from PV.

i have been contemplating this powder. What is your thoughts in comparison to RL23. I understand this is a slower burn and slower velocity. my loads are not hot so i can't really afford to loose velocity.

i have been contemplating this powder. What is your thoughts in comparison to RL23. I understand this is a slower burn and slower velocity. my loads are not hot so i can't really afford to loose velocity.
Depends on what you're using it with. Wont necessarily yield slower results in the right cartridge. Both are excellent powders though.

If you have a Cabela's or Bass Pro near you.... "Free Ship to Store" for the win.
8LB Kegs are $379.99 + sales tax. Don't think I've seen it posted lower than that. :)

*Even if you have to pay hazmat, it's better than most places.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/hodgdon-retumbo-smokeless-rifle-powder?bvstate=pg:2/ct:r

View attachment 540918

Says free shipping when you add to cart (+ $25.50 Hazmat). At least it's not Hazmat + shipping charges.

View attachment 540919