• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington SP-10

Allen Kitts

I know this is a long range hunting forum site but I figured I could get this out to a lot of folks in the hunting world by posting this here. Looking for a Remington SP-10. If you know of anyone that has one that they might be willing to part with I would love to talk with them.
Thanks,

I know this is a long range hunting forum site but I figured I could get this out to a lot of folks in the hunting world by posting this here. Looking for a Remington SP-10. If you know of anyone that has one that they might be willing to part with I would love to talk with them.
Thanks,
The Jubilee Marksman, was a nice one for sale...think 30" barrel, wood/coated gun...

Last edited:
The Jubilee Marksman, was a nice one for sale...think 30" barrel, turkey choke, wood/coated gun...
Sorry am I missing something I looked on this page and did not see any Remington SP-10's listed.

Jist email him if interested, he will send ya some pics. Hes a 1 man shop with a day job....I've held it, nice gun. I have 2 gold 10s, otherwise it would be in my safe.

I did send him a message through his website, maybe I should call him. So the gun is in good shape?
Yes, nice shape, if it was a 26" barrel I'd of bought it anyway. Haha... I'll be there tonight hopefully picking up a pistol,and can send some amateur pics if he doesn't respond before.
I let him know I posted a link. He's at work, best to call around 5 central if want to talk to him. He's my local, very good guy

I just got off the phone with him. He will send me pics tonight and hold the gun for me until I get a chance to look at the pics. I really appreciate the heads up, I'm pretty sure I m going to take it!

I just got off the phone with him. He will send me pics tonight and hold the gun for me until I get a chance to look at the pics. I really appreciate the heads up, I'm pretty sure I m going to take it!
Ya saved me from buying it, haha...hope it works out !