• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Sendero 300 RUM $1075 (Reduced)

taltom

Essentially new Remington Sendero 300 RUM $1,075 shipped

Had a change of plans and am going to sell my intended elk rifle. It's a Remington 300 RUM Sendero SF model. No j-hook shroud. It's a "S" serial number, which I believe was manufactured in 1998. I bought it new years ago and it's been setting in the safe since, so essentially new condition. Of course, I threw out the box I've been keeping for years just last year, but I kept the end with the sticker on it.

This rifle has never been fired nor had a scope mounted.

It will ship from an individual to an FFL. I can do with a money order, but prefer PayPal for payment. As stated, I do not have the original box, so this will ship in a plastic rifle case similar to what you'd find at Wal-Mart.

If you have any questions, PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

I've also got a few additional items.

Redding #77288 Type S bushing die, new unused, $55 shipped
L.E. Wilson Chamber Seater Die (standard not micro top), new unused, $50 shipped

This is posted elsewhere, so timestamps will decide.

I realize I have no seller rating here, but I do over on AccurateShooter.com if you are interested, but concerned. This is also posted there.
http://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/remington-sendero-300-rum.3946802/

300RUM.jpg
IMG_1094.JPG
IMG_1095.JPG
IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_1097.JPG
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG
300RUM 1.jpg
300RUM Dies 2.jpg
300RUM Dies.jpg

Last edited:
Just after hunting season finishes is probably not an optimum time to try to sell a quality hunting rifle, so I will approach selling this again near the fall. If you do happen to see this listed, the rifle is still available. So, if you are interested, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Including Wilson inline seating die. New/never used. See pictures.
Wilson_300RUM-1.jpg
Wilson_300RUM-2.jpg

$50 plus shipping

Thanks,
Terry

Last edited:
I am interested in this rifle. I have a 7mmRUM Sendero and love it. I however, am not quite ready to pull the trigger financially. It will be a couple months. If you still have it then, I will be in touch. Thank you

I am interested in this rifle. I have a 7mmRUM Sendero and love it. I however, am not quite ready to pull the trigger financially. It will be a couple months. If you still have it then, I will be in touch. Thank you

Eddie,

If it's still listed here, it's still for sale. I'll update this if the status changes.

Take care,
Terry