• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Model 673 Guide Rifle WITH AMMO!!!

How does one person have so many nice rifles?

Deal will confidence products are better than described
I went on a spending spree a little over a year ago following a heart attack. I was only 42 at the time so I felt like I needed to get all the rifles back that I either regretted selling in the past or always wanted. This 673 was the first rifle I bought to hunt with when I got out of the Marine Corps in 2004. I sold it a few years later to follow my passion for long range and I wanted it back so I found one and bought it. It's definitely a beautiful rifle and certainly unique but I would do more looking at it than shooting it and that's just not how it should be in my opinion. I'll miss it when it goes but I want to build/buy/trade a coyote killer. I'm really wanting a 6CM and if I can trade for something I can build off of than so be it. Thank you for the nudge! Hope you are loving that 7MS, it sure is a beauty.

I went on a spending spree a little over a year ago following a heart attack. I was only 42 at the time so I felt like I needed to get all the rifles back that I either regretted selling in the past or always wanted. This 673 was the first rifle I bought to hunt with when I got out of the Marine Corps in 2004. I sold it a few years later to follow my passion for long range and I wanted it back so I found one and bought it. It's definitely a beautiful rifle and certainly unique but I would do more looking at it than shooting it and that's just not how it should be in my opinion. I'll miss it when it goes but I want to build/buy/trade a coyote killer. I'm really wanting a 6CM and if I can trade for something I can build off of than so be it. Thank you for the nudge! Hope you are loving that 7MS, it sure is a beauty.
The model 7 is a stunner, local ffl wouldn't even let me start the paper work until I opened the case to look... best he or I have ever seen!!!
Screenshot_20230530-160036_Chrome.jpg

Not even as nice as the one you sold me

Yeah the one I sold you is the best I've seen as well. This 673 is in just as good condition as that 7MS. I think the price I asked for the 7MS was very fair and this is priced fairly as well.

Ultimately what I'd like to do is here is build a coyote rifle so I'm after some specific calibers such as 243WIN, 6CM, 240WBY, 257WBY, and anything else in that ballpark. I'd be willing to trade for complete rifles or components to build on. I'm specific on 700 clone actions and focused towards lightweight.

Let's get this sold or traded - Definitely interested in actions, barrels, bottom metal etc... to offset cost or even up depending on barreled action worth etc...