• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Magnum Short Action trued BY PTG with bottom metal and magazines.

twintips16

This is a new Remington Action that was fully trued by PTG and then sold by them. I purchased this a month ago on here and then ran into the rifle i was going to have built so i have no reason for this. Im just going to ask what i paid for it. It comes as pictures with three magazines.

Here is the description from the originals owners post.

Pacific Tool and Gauge blueprinted Remington 700 magnum short action with PT&G spiral cut bolt with oversized bolt knob. Action is blued steel with nitride finish. Comes with PT&G M5 Stealth Obendorf Bottom Metal and 3 seven round alpha magazines. Action is milled out to accommodate a 2.970 OAL which the magazines also accommodate. Picked this up over the holidays but I drew a once in a lifetime tag so this action has to go! $700 shipped to your FFL, pics emailed upon request. Chance to save hundreds and perfect for that 7mm SAUM or 6.5 SAUM build. It has the mini extractor too.

I paid $700 shipped for it so that is what i am asking. Theese run around $1100 on their website with an Xmark trigger and base. This has no trigger or base.

This is posted other places so i will handle by time stamp and public "I will take it" trumps all.

Recent Posts